You give Berkowitz and Martin 30 minutes and they will give you the key aspects of IL’s and the nation’s public policy issues that the mainstream media won’t tell you. Watch on Cable/Web
today at 8:23 pm
Tonight’s City of Chicago edition of Public Affairs features key IL and national public policy issues: summarized below.
You can watch the show tonight at 8:30 pm or midnight on Cable Ch 21
You can also watch the show 24/7 by clicking here (or in Aurora or Rockford, see below for airing details).
Watch Jeff Berkowitz and Terry Martin give you the news that the mainstream media won’t tell you:
–Was President Biden telling u a big lie when he denied that his administration might give some undocumented families almost a million dollars?
– What’s the lesson of VA GOP GOV candidate Glenn Youngkin’s big win?
– Could it help the GOP win the Gov’s race in IL?
– Is Inner City Education in IL a hot issue for the IL Gov Race?
– Are any of the four current GOP GOV candidates making it the hot issue
– Did VA Gov Elect Youngkin win by calling his opponent names? Or did he do it by talking facts, data and public policy?
– Are any IL Gov candidates focusing on data and policy when they discuss Covid and masking mandates? Crime? Pensions? Education?
– Is it a winning policy for Gov Pritzker to have passed subsidies for rich car buyers?
–A win for Gov Pritzker to pass energy legislation that takes IL coal, natural gas and nuclear from 95% to zero before the Dems know how to increase wind & solar from 5% of the electricity grid to 100% ?
— A win for the IL Black legislative caucuses to champion inner city schools that spend 15 to 22 K per kid per year and teach fewer than 15% Black and 25% Latino 11th Graders to read at grade level? Which Gov Candidates are discussing these data? Don’t they care?
— Could Adam Kinsinger, Rodney Davis or Todd Ricketts be the next person to enter the GOP GOV Primary?
— Will Ken Griffin give the GOP $100 million to elect one or more statewide candidates and multiple legislative candidates?
– Is it time to send IL kids back to school unmasked? Will it ever be?
–Is it time to send IL employees- the great majority of whom are vaccinated- back to work unmasked?
— Is it deceptive of Gov Pritzker not to tell IL’s citizens that IL Covid19 Hospitalizations have declined from a high of 6200 to its current level of fewer than 1300? Why would the Gov want to deceive the citizens he serves?
You can also watch tonight’s show:
-In Aurora this coming Wed, Saturday or Monday at 6 pm on ACTV-10, aka Cable Ch. 10
-In Rockford this coming Thursday at 8:30 pm on Cable Ch 17