The first 32 picks in the 2021 NFL Draft will go off the board tonight as the first round is held in Cleveland. The action starts at 7 p.m. CT with television coverage on ABC, ESPN and NFL Network.
The Jaguars opened the night with the first overall pick, which they used on Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence, who’s widely considered the best QB prospect in years. The Jets followed that up by taking BYU quarterback Zach Wilson, as expected, with the second overall pick.
The real mystery started with the third overall pick and the 49ers, who took North Dakota State’s Trey Lance after trading up earlier in the offseason. The Falcons took Florida tight end Kyle Pitts and Bengals landed LSU wide receiver Ja’Marr Chase to round out the top five.
The results of the first round of the 2021 NFL Draft are below. This story will be updated with each pick.
2021 NFL Draft results
- Jaguars — QB Trevor Lawrence, Clemson
- Jets — QB Zach Wilson, BYU
- 49ers (from MIA via HOU) — QB Trey Lance, North Dakota State
- Falcons — TE Kyle Pitts, Florida
- Bengals — WR Ja’Marr Chase, LSU
- Dolphins (from PHI) — WR Jaylen Waddle, Alabama
- Lions — OT Penei Sewell, Oregon
- Panthers — CB Jaycee Horn, South Carolina
- Broncos — CB Patrick Surtain II, Alabama
- Eagles (from DAL) — WR DeVonta Smith, Alabama
- BEARS (from NYG) — QB Justin Fields, Ohio State
- Cowboys (from PHI via MIA and SF) — ON THE CLOCK
- Washington Football Team
- Giants (from CHI)
- Jets (from SEA)
- Jaguars (from LAR)