How People Get Their Illinois MMJ Card
today at 9:23 am
The state of Illinois in the US legalized the use of medical marijuana from 1st January 2020. This decision was received with a warm welcome, given the fact that many people like me depend on medical marijuana for daily sustenance.
I am using the term “sustenance” because it is a basic need for people like me who suffer from medical conditions that are manageable only with marijuana. However, getting a medical marijuana card is not be-all and end-all because some stringent restrictions need to be followed, and individuals are expected to act responsibly.
Initially, when people said they were getting a card for medical marijuana in Illinois, I didn’t understand what that meant. But when I learned more, I understood why people got theirs. In case you’re still wondering, let me share the benefits with you.
- It is accessible to different blue-chip marijuana dispensaries throughout the state. Of course, you will get top-notch marijuana in these dispensaries because medical marijuana goes through strict quality checks. On the other hand, the marijuana sold in the corners of the streets by shady individuals is often adulterated.
- MMJ patients are allowed to have up to five plants in Illinois, but the marijuana you are growing is strictly meant for personal use; this means you cannot sell it to anybody.
- Minors are not allowed to use marijuana. However, some minor patients who suffer from critical medical conditions such as cancer, HIV or AIDs, ALS, depression, etc., are allowed to use medical marijuana, but they must have proper documents in place. The card enables a minor to get access to medical marijuana without trouble.
- From my first-hand experience, I can conclusively tell you that you will get access to quality marijuana that is affordable once you get the card. In Illinois, MMJ patients are liable to get a thirty percent discount on medical marijuana products. Plus, registering in the Illinois medical marijuana program means the tax levied on marijuana products is way less than normal. Now you can understand the price difference, right?
- Getting marijuana from unauthorized sources was a problem. Suppose you get used to a product, it suits you well and then suddenly one fine morning you find out that the steady flow of the product is interrupted. With medical marijuana getting legalized, patients can get hold of their favorite products whenever they need them. The uninterrupted flow of the products in the legal marijuana dispensaries is one of the reasons why you must apply for the card without further ado.
How to apply?
- Register with Veriheal to book an online medical marijuana evaluation with a certified medical marijuana physician.
- The doctor will evaluate your health condition and even clarify all your doubts regarding the use of medicinal marijuana or applying for the marijuana card.
- Scheduling an evaluation with a doctor and starting your application for your medical marijuana card will be quick and easy. And in case you are not approved, Veriheal will refund your money.
Now that you know the advantages, you can apply for the MMJ card in Illinois easily. Simply visit Veriheal’s website and follow the steps mentioned above.